Wound arrays are used by the Advanced Injury editor object, to identify wound features, and is used it several related functions (e.g. fn vbs aw getWounds,
Format: [type, severity, bodypart, damage, bleeding, treatments]
In some functions an index or a name can be passed, to specify a wound criteria. The words in parentheses specify the class name that has to be used in those situations (e.g. to specify the right leg, the number 3 can be used or the string 'RightLeg'). Be aware that some commands that use the name might be case-sensitive!
- type: Integer - Index for type of wound (from CfgAdvancedWounds>>Wounds). Use fn vbs aw getWoundID for string to ID conversions.
- 0: Amputation (Amputation)
- 1: Backblast wounds (Backblast)
- 2: Bleeding - cut (BleedCut)
- 3: Bleeding - generic (BleedGeneric)
- 4: Bleeding - internal (BleedInternal)
- 5: Bleeding - projectile (BleedProjectile)
- 6: Sucking chest wound (SuckingChestWound)
- 7: Blood loss (BloodLoss)
- 8: Burns (Burn)
- 9: Chemical burns (ChemBurn)
- 10: Abnormal pulse (Pulse)
- 11: No pulse (NoPulse)
- 12: Respiration stopped (RespStopped)
- 13: Airways blocked (AirwaysBlocked)
- 14: Unconscious (Unconscious)
- severity: Integer - Index for severity (from CfgAdvancedWounds>>Severity). Use fn vbs aw getSeverityID for string to ID conversions.
- 0: Minor (Minor)
- 1: Moderate (Moderate)
- 2: Severe (Severe)
- 3: Critical (Critical)
- 4: Arterial (Arterial)
- 5: First degree (FirstDegree)
- 6: Second degree (SecondDegree)
- 7: Third degree (ThirdDegree)
- 8: Elevated (PulseElevated)
- 9: Very rapid (PulseVeryRapid)
- 10: Weak (PulseWeak)
- 11: Low caliber gunshot (LowCaliber)
- 12: High caliber gunshot (HighCaliber)
- 13: Shrapnel (Shrapnel)
- bodypart: Integer - Index for affected body parts (from CfgAdvancedWounds>>BodyParts). Use fn vbs aw getBodyPartID for string to ID conversions.
- 0: Head (Head)
- 1: Torso (Torso)
- 2: Left leg (LeftLeg)
- 3: Right leg (RightLeg)
- 4: Left arm (LeftArm)
- 5: Right arm (RightArm)
- damage: Array of 2 Number - [overall damage, hitzone damage]. The possible values are
- -1: damage is read from the config
- 0: no damage
- >0 to 1: specified amount
- bleeding: Number - Index of bleeding effect (0-based, and incremented with every bleeding wound).
- treatments: Array of Number - Indexes for treatments which have been applied to this wound (from CfgAdvancedWounds>>treatmentsList). Use fn vbs aw getTreatmentID for string to ID conversions.
- 0: "Medkit"
- 1: "ChemMedkit"
- 2: "Tourniquet"
- 3: "CPR"
- 4: "ClearAirways"
- 5: "PourWater"
- 6: "ElevateLimb"
Analysis of a returned wound array: [[5,11,2,[-1,1.72],1,]]
- 5 - type: Bleeding - projectile
- 11 - severity: Low caliber gunshot
- 2 - bodypart: Left leg
- [-1,1.72] - damage:
- 1 - bleeding: 2nd currently bleeding wound (as the first one would be 0)
-  - treatments: Tourniquet has been applied