Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Introduced in

Version:1.00

Description

Description:

Sets the cowardice level (the lack of courage or bravery) of a group or unit. 0 means maximum courage, while 1 means always fleeing. For example, by setting fleeing to 0.75, units have a 75% chance of fleeing (and 25% of not fleeing). Once a unit / group decides not to flee, they never flee.

Note: In V1.50+, if allowFleeing is set to 0 for a unit that is already fleeing, that unit stops (in previous versions, changing allowFleeing in a situation like this would not have had any effect).

Syntax

Syntax:name allowFleeing cowardice
Parameters:
Return Value:Nothing

Examples

Examples:
_group1 allowFleeing 1

Additional Information

See also: fleeing
Multiplayer: 
Problems: 

Notes