|Description:||Switch to the given camera or object with the given effect. To switch the view directly to a first-person, aiming, third-person, or group view of an object, use switchCamera instead.|
|Syntax:||camera cameraEffect [name, position, rtt, unitView]|
- camera: Object - Object of type "camera".
- name: String - Effect type. Can be:
- "INTERNAL": Camera can be moved around, and otherwise manipulated.
- "EXTERNAL": (same as "INTERNAL"?)
- "FIXED": Fixed position (azimuth: 0)
- "FIXEDWITHZOOM": Fixed position & zoom (camSetFov: .1)
- "TERMINATE": Exit the current camera view and switch back to the player view.
- position: String - Position of the effect. One of
- "BACK": (normally used)
- "LEFT", "RIGHT", "TOP", "FRONT": (Related to"Fixed" and "FixedWithZoom" camera effects. When used on a target instead of a camera it will set the direction where the camera is.)
- rtt: String - Name of RTT texture (optional) (V1.40+).
- unitView: Object - The vehicle unit, whose view is displayed in the RTT scene (optional).
_cam cameraEffect ["internal", "BACK"]
|See also:|| switchCamera, camPpEffectCreate |