|Description:||Suspend execution for the given time in seconds. Must be called inside of a context, which is interruptible (for example, a Script (Handle), executed by execVM or spawn).|
|See also:||uiSleep, Control Structures|
- Posted on December 20, 2006 - 19:53
- Sleep suspends both SQF functions and SQF scripts. In functions, the calling script is still in suspension due to waiting for a return from the call command. The game engine will continue, however. See Function for more detail.
- Posted on July 16, 2007 - 00:13
- For scripts called by the Init the first sleep command will suspend the script at the briefing screen at the start of a mission. The script will continue after the briefing screen, when actually "in game".
- Posted on March 6, 2008 - 07:47