|Description:||Sets the respawn parameters for a specific vehicle (MP only). |
respawn option in the
Respawn class of
description.ext (see Scripting with description.ext in the VBS3 Scripting Manual) to be set to 3, and a marker to define the respawn area. The old, destroyed vehicle stays at its original location, and a new vehicle is created at a random location within the marker area.
The marker has to have a specific name, to designate the respawn location for the different sides:
- west: "respawn_vehicle_west"
- east: "respawn_vehicle_east"
- resistance: "respawn_vehicle_guerilla"
- civilian: "respawn_vehicle_civilian"
|Syntax:||vehicle respawnVehicle [delay, count]|
- vehicle: Object - Vehicle to respawn.
- delay: Number - Delay (in seconds), until the vehicle is respawned (default: -1) (use
- count: Number - Maximum number of respawns (optional, default: 0 - unlimited).
'car1' respawns after 5 seconds (and no more than 3 times):
car1 respawnVehicle [5, 3];
'car1' respawns after 30 seconds for an unlimited number of times:
car1 respawnVehicle ;
|See also:|| respawn |
|Multiplayer:||The respawned vehicle remains local to the client, who was the last driver of the vehicle or the client, who was the leader of the last AI driver of the vehicle. If the vehicle has yet to be driven or the AI driver is local to the server, then the respawned vehicle is local to the server.|