|Description:|| Returns the object where the specified unit should find cover.|
Be aware that the object returned might be too small to actually provide cover (e.g. rocks).
Not available in V2.0+!
|Syntax:|| object findCover [currPosition, hidePosition, maxDist, minDist, visPosition, ignore] |
- object: Object - Unit for which to seek cover
- currPosition: Position-2 - Center position around which to search
- hidePosition: Position-2 - Position from which the unit should hide from
- maxDist: Number - Maximum radius to search (optional)
- minDist: Number - Minimum distance from initial position (optional)
- visPosition: Position-2 - Position that unit should be able to see from the cover location (optional)
- ignore: Object - Ignore this object during the cover search (optional)
|Return Value:|| Object |
_cover = _hider findCover [getPos _hider, getPos player,50]
|See also:|| |