- ammotype: String - Class name of ammunition (see the
ammo parameter in Magazine Parameters in the VBS Developer Reference) to create.
- position: Position3D - Position at which the shot is created.
- velocity: Vector3D - Velocity [x, y ,z] at which the ammunition travels.
- sound: String - Class name of weapon (see Weapon Configuration in the VBS Developer Reference), whose sound to play when the shot is created (optional, default: "") (V1.61+).
- tracer: Boolean - If true, then a tracer shot is created (V2.00+).
- target: Object - Target object. If the projectile is guided, it tracks this target (optional, default: objNull) (V18.2.0+).
Create RPG grenade:
createShot ["R_PG7V_AT",player modelToWorld [0,50,2],[0,-50,0]]
Create pistol shot with cannon sound: